Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Thoughts

Right now, I'm the president of our ward's (church congregation) Primary children. One of my main responsibilities is to keep the Primary staffed with Primary teachers, Cub Scout leaders, Activity Day leaders, music leaders, etc. As I prayerfully consider when to let someone go when they may not be serving as they should, I am amazed at the mercy and patience of the Lord. I feel His desire to give them 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances before I feel that He gives me permission to release the person and call someone else to the position.



That experience, as being an intermediary for other people, has opened my eyes to how often the Lord gives me 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and usually even more chances to follow through with what I say to Him what I'll do. His mercy and kindness surpasses all. I'm so grateful to celebrate Him on Easter.


No comments: