Friday, August 19, 2011

So Much Love


As the 4th kid, Spencer gets all kinds of attention from everyone. Oh, he is adored! So, he doesn't have very many pictures of him and only him. But it sure makes me happy to see all that lovin!

8 days old


4 days old with Nana
Nana also gave him his first bath, and he cried the whole time!

2 weeks old...everyone can't get enough of him!

3 weeks old with Grandma Ruth



First smile caught on camera! One month!


2 months old! So big already!



3 1/2 months old...now he loves his baths!


3 1/2 months old...my buddy and me!



My little royal bunch...July 11. Aren't they so precious?

2 comments:

Michelle Elise said...

I love this post Angie. Your family is awesome!!

Lara said...

They're so cute. Can't believe how big Spencer is! And it's great how all the kids seem to really get along and it shows how much they love each other. Cute pic of you and Spencer, too!