Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Our Autumn Activities

Pumpkin Pickin--They found the biggest one!

Is he really that big already? My baby taking a break during our explorer  adventure at Watson Lake.

Dylan's catch of the day...little guppies. He's amazingly good at catching little fish by hand.

Evelynn working on her explorer journal. I don't ever worry about her practicing her writing. She's my girl!

A house down our street turns into a Haunted Mansion on Halloween. It's wickedly cool.

Halloween was a really busy night...I didn't get a picture of us in costume. But we did get free tickets to a Sundog's game (local hockey team) so I got to go on a double date with my boys and my white witch hair.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Arizona has a hockey team? That's pretty cool. And that's awesome how Dylan can catch hard things!

Mandy Summers said...

Spencer looks so big and his hair is getting dark!

Angie said...

Prescott Valley has a hockey team. Yeah. It's like Minor Leagues...like the Buzz, but we have our Sundogs. It's fun.

Spencer is getting so big!